Featured Vacation RentalVilla Esperanza 281 222 0432 The Ultimate Bay front Retreat Boaters and Fisherman with families
Property Code: Luxury Villa at Bay Harbor
Luxury Villa at Bay Harbor Book Now (281) 222-0432
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Bayside Hideaway for 10 - Perfect for Family Gatherings
SUMMER SEASON... JUNE 1 - AUG 15
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RESERVATIONS REQUIRED ..
First Night Free! Arrive in style at this luxurious 4 bedroom private home that has a million dollar view to enjoy.
Indulge in the best. 4 bedroom 3 bath. 4 Car parking. Gated community. Bay view from the house.
Floor Plan Description
Walk down the hall to the living room comfy couches and big screen TV. Queen bedroom with view of water and bunk bed room share the hall bath. There is also a wet bar/ drinking station right next to the elevator.
Master suite -- with steam shower, deep bathtub, private terrace, large closet -- on the third floor and easily take your luggage with the elevator. Not to worry the other couples can stay in the other two bedrooms each with their own queen bed. The fourth room with two bunk beds is perfect for kids and teens!
Fully Outfitted Kitchen (Excellently equipped kitchen!! Silverware, plates, bowls, pots & pans, cookie sheets, dishwasher, coffee maker etc.)
Outdoor charcoal Grill.. Large bayside deck.
Parking for up to four (4) vehicles
Multiple TVs cable HDMI compatible
WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS ~ Wifi Access ($5 Daily included in rental fee)
Feel free to bring your own game consoles, laptops, etc.
Starter Shampoo and Conditioners in each bathroom suite laundry and dish and dishwasher detergents provided.
Towels and lines provided
Blow Dryer - bring your own
Washer and Dryer with Iron and soaps provided.
Note: We do offer mid-stay cleanings for a modest fee.
Questions - Comments - More Details?
Want exact pricing? Click Yellow 'Instant Quote' or 'Book It Now' Tab by Photos
Send us a Message
Call or Text:
We want to here from you!
Did we make planning a vacation a good experience?
Leave a review here.
Our warm beautiful gulf waters can be enjoyed by all. South Padre Island fans plan to spend as much time as possible for many years on our fabulous little island.
* Amenities * Entertainment * Kitchen
o Air Conditioning o Cable TV o Full Kitchen wet bar and butlers pantry
o Washer o DVD o Cooking Utensils Provided
o Dryer o Refrigerator
o Linens Provided o Dishwasher
o Garage o Microwave
o Wifi o Ice Maker
o Catering Available
* Outdoor Features... * Suitability
o Dining and tanning deck o No Pets Allowed
o Charcoal BBQ Grill o Kid Friendly
o Deck/Patio o Minimum Age Limit for Renters
o Master Suite Terrace o Smoking Not Allowed
* Activities (on site and nearby)
o Tennis o Wildlife Park
o Shopping o Sightseeing
o Restaurants o Kayaking
o Sailing o Boating
o Waterskiing o Parasailing
o Jet Skiing o Shelling
o Swimming o Snorkeling/Diving
o Surfing o Fishing
o Windsurfing o Wildlife Viewing
o Fitness Center/Gym o Basketball Court
o Antiquing o Cinemas/Movie Theaters
o Museums o Miniature golf
o Shuffleboard o Horseback Riding
HOUSE RULES FOR TENANTS
1. The following rules will be included as part of the rental contract. The person who signs the contract must be at least 25 years old, must be one of the tenants occupying property, and is responsible for the actions of all persons staying at the rental property. The Rental Agency will post the rules, codes, etc. inside the rental house.
2. The maximum number of occupants will be a function of the number of bedrooms within the property. These numbers are in compliance with HUD "Guidelines for Rental Occupancy": a. 4 bedrooms -10 b. 3 bedrooms - 8
3. Maximum number of vehicles is
4. Vehicles must be parked in garage and/or driveways before parking on street. If vehicle has to be parked on street, it must not block other driveways, parked on the grass, and not obstruct emergency vehicles from access to and from development. 4. No trailers or RVs allowed.
5. All vehicles must display a "hang tag" from the interior rear view mirror at all times when entering and while on the property. This “hang tag” shall display the rental agency name, 24 hour contact name, and 24 hour contact phone number.
6. Tenants will be given a specific gate code to enter the Bay Harbor gated community.
7. Tenants must abide by the noise limits and other ordinances established by the City of South Padre.
8. Any climbing over gates or fences or manually prying entry gate open may result in assessment of a fine to the Homeowner. There is an override button on the inside of the gate for those leaving the gated community without a vehicle.
9. Tenants are allowed to use the Marina ONLY if they are renting for 30 days or more. The Marina consists of both the boat docks and fishing pier. Homeowners have priority over use of Marina. For those Tenants who are renting a property directly on the bay that has an assigned boat slip, the Tenants renting less than 30 days may use their assigned boat slip. Refer to Marina Rules (at the end of this document) and compliance to these rules will be strictly enforced.
10. Clean-up must start within the same day after check-out. Trash must be removed from the property or placed in a solid trash receptacle for regular trash pick-up, with lid closed.
11. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in assessment of a fine to the Homeowner, and/or loss of privileges to use amenities.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
The Unique Benefits of this Luxury Private Home At South Padre Island
Some of our Favorite things to do at South Padre Island:
Have a delicious gourmet home cooked fresh fish dinner on the upper deck by lantern light.
Linger with friends, enjoy our favorite island drink, and chat late into the evening while watching the passers by on their boats go down the channel.
We review the days activities and speculate what tomorrow, another day at the South Padre Island will bring. There is so much to do! At the north end you can visit the resident sea turtles and those who are just here for rehab to the southern end were we dolphin watch from children's beach. Anywhere in between we have gone sailing, surfing, skim boarding, boogie boarding, body surfing, shelling, diving off shore, para-sailing, jet skiing, bay fishing, deep sea fishing, sight seeing on the bay at sunset, fireworks over the bay on Friday nights, cocktails, bayside at sunset, dining beach side and bay side, dancing to the live band at Pelican West or on the beach at "Wanna Wanna" to the Bongo Dogs, singing karaoke 365 days a yr. at the Coral Reef, crabbing, tanning, tiki torch parties on the beach at night, or just a nice long walk, bungee jumping, go cart riding, Schlitterbahn Beach Water Park, biking,(a favorite) kayaking, dune buggy jumping, dog walking, kite boarding, just kiting, or simply take a book to the beach and relax beneath the umbrella with toes in the sand and going for a nice refreshing swim in the sparkling fresh blue-green water. The beach is one of the best places to embrace the local culture. It's were we watch the seabirds like the giant brown majestic pelican, and we do some good people watching, enjoying the breeze, being lulled by the crashing waves and the slower pace of island life.